P.O. Box 926
Easton, Maryland 21601
Your Use Of This Site
Specifically you agree not to do any of the following:
1. upload to or transmit on the Site any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner;
2. use the Site to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction;
3. intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail not intended for you;
4. misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization;
5. upload to or transmit on the Site any advertisements or solicitations of business;
6. restrict or inhibit use of the Site by others;
7. upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data;
8. collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent;
9. download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over the Site or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on the Site);
10. Post “spam,” transmit chain letters or engage in other similar activities; or
11. Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by VETCORP, may harm VETCORP or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to a message board, blog, forum, chatroom or any other publicly available section of the Site (including password-protected areas), and all articles and responses to questions, other than the content provided by VETCORP, are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of VETCORP. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever content you submit, and you, not VETCORP, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness. By uploading or otherwise transmitting material to any area of Site, you warrant that the material is your own or is in the public domain or otherwise free of proprietary or other restrictions and that you have the right to post it to the Site. You grant to VETCORP the right to use all content you upload or otherwise transmit to the Site in any manner VETCORP chooses, including, but not limited, to copying, displaying, performing or publishing it in any format whatsoever, modifying it, incorporating it into other material or making a derivative work based on it.
VETCORP reserves the right, but does not assume any responsibility, to
1. Remove any material posted on the Site which VETCORP, in its sole discretion, deems inconsistent with the foregoing commitments, including any material VETCORP has been notified, or has reason to believe, constitutes a copyright infringement; and
2. Terminate any user’s access to all or part of the Site. However, VETCORP can neither review all material before it is posted on the Site nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, VETCORP assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by third parties. VETCORP reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of users of this Site and the public; however, VETCORP has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
3. Your failure to comply with the provisions of (a) or (b) above may result in the termination of your access to the Site and may expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Your Use Of Veteranscorp’s Programs
VETCORP’s products, services and programs and eligibility requirements for programs are subject to change or be discontinued at any time, without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights if any products, services, programs or eligibility requirements are altered or discontinued. If you would like the latest information on any of VETCORP’s products, services, programs or eligibility requirements, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we encourage you to do so.
Communications With Veteranscorp
When you communicate with VETCORP, or purchase or donate from our Site, you are communicating with us electronically. Your use of this Site constitutes your consent to the receipt of electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You understand that VETCORP is not liable for any garbled or scrambled transmissions, including any failed attempt on your part to communicate with us.
Donations From Our Site
Donations you make on this Site may be processed by third parties, which are separate entities from VETCORP. Thus, all purchases and donations initiated via this Site must comply with the terms and conditions of these third party sites.
This Site is operated by VETCORP and contains information, software, photographs, audio, video, graphics, links and other material (collectively, “Content”) supplied by VETCORP, all of which is legally protected under copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws.
Veteranscorp.org and all other slogans, logos, and product and service names used on this Site are trademarks owned by VETCORP. You agree not to display or use such trademarks, in any manner, without the written permission of VETCORP. Trademarks and trade names of third parties are the property of those third parties and are used by VETCORP subject to license, or subject to the fair use provisions of U.S. trademark law. Users on our Site are expressly forbidden to misuse those marks.
The content that VETCORP provides on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, and logos, is owned by either VETCORP or the party that has provided the content to us and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. VETCORP is the sole and exclusive owner of its compilation of this content on this Site, and this compilation is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unpermitted copying of any of this content could lead to copyright infringement. VETCORP expects you to respect its copyright rights, as well as the copyright rights of others.
If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your trademark rights have been violated in any way, please contact email@example.com
Claims Against Veteranscorp
You agree to indemnify and hold VETCORP, and its affiliates, harmless and to pay all liabilities, costs and expenses that VETCORP incurs resulting from your use of the Site (including use by anyone who uses your password, whether authorized or not), use of the Site by any member or guest of your household, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. YOUR USE OF THE VETCORP SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VETCORP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Because this Site is provided to you “AS IS,” you agree that VETCORP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver, any of your communications or other information you submit using this Site. Because this Site are provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that VETCORP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Site or of your ability to access it.
2. VETCORP also disclaims any warranty that for any damage to your computer, including loss of data, that results from your downloading any such materials.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so this provision may not apply to you.
Limitations Of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT VETCORP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA (EVEN IF VETCORP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), THAT RESULT FROM: (a) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; (b) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION IN AN UNAUTHORIZED MANNER; (c) REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RELATED TO THIS SITE; OR (d) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT VETCORP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA (EVEN IF VETCORP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE.
Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
1. This Site’s operation will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
2. Any information or communication that may be obtained from the use of this Site will be accurate or reliable, and
3. VETCORP disclaims any liability for damages that may arise from your reliance on any such information or communication.